This is my attempt at a random 365 day photo project. I'm no blogger, but I want to see if I can take and/or post at least 1 pic a day for a year. There will be a lot of crappy cell phone photos with the occasional decent photo from a real camera. Check it out.
That's right...I changed the rules. It's my show...I can do that! :)
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
363/365
Boring photo, yes....I had big plans for a photo today, but fallout won't allow it right now so this is what you get.
Oh, gosh. Fred play this game for three weeks straight. Didn't work. Didn't do his chores. I think he showered and brushed his teeth every day, but I can't say for sure. He finally took his New Vegas butt back to work yesterday. I bet he's been looking for bottle caps everywhere he goes.
Best photo yet Holmes!
ReplyDeleteOh, gosh. Fred play this game for three weeks straight. Didn't work. Didn't do his chores. I think he showered and brushed his teeth every day, but I can't say for sure. He finally took his New Vegas butt back to work yesterday. I bet he's been looking for bottle caps everywhere he goes.
ReplyDelete